Tongariro Alpine Crossing: Taupō Round Trip Transfer -Self guide
- Duration: 105 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Tongariro National Park
- Product code: TACTPOR
- WALKING & HIKING TRANSPORT TRANSFER
Tongariro Alpine Crossing round trip transfer begins naturally with our ‘Maōri blessings as well as our local knowledge and stories. As we round trip transfer you from TAUPŌ with our vans’ being more personal to New Zealand’s best one day hike. Included is FREE photography and FREE use of walking poles and a FREE celebratory cold drink at the END. Start early with less crowds with Backyard Tours.
Tongariro Alpine Crossing - limited seats being a more personal service
with the best value not compared BOOK NOW.
NOW offering three great return options; one being from Taupō central, and one being from Turangi central or one being from Backyard Tours Private Carpark SH46 (Google Maps) where is signposted. All options are at great value with our aim of providing excellent customer service and environmental sustainability. No transport woes or worries.
Please be waiting out front roadside at least 15 minutes before from the Taupō iSITE or let us know your central place of stay for pick up convenience.
Be aware of the mountains live volcanic terrain. Be Aware of the Weather conditions. Think smart and be prepared.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Plan Your Trip (Seek local knowledge and plan the route you take and the amount of time you can reasonably expect to take).
2. Tell Someone (Tell someone your plans and leave a date for when to raise the alarm if you haven't returned).
3. Be aware of the weather (NZ's weather can be highly unpredictable. Check forecast and expect weather changes).
4. Know your limits (Challenge yourself within your physical limits and enjoy your experience).
5. Take sufficient supplies (Food & Water, 1st Aid Kit, Toilet paper, Extra Clothing avoid denim jeans, Sunscreen, Wet weather gear, Sturdy footwear, Headlamp). Please what you 'pack in' YOU 'pack out'. Environment friendly!
- Place of round trip transfer -self guide (please be waiting out front road side).
- No confusion on the State Highway roads getting lost or late.
- No traffic worries and woes of parking or availability.
- We drive you, sit back, buckle in, and relax.
- Return transport transfer for safety responsibility and accountability.
- Safety briefing of preparedness, awareness, and equipment.
- Commentary with local knowledge and stories.
- Naturally our Maori blessings with acknowledgements and explained in English.
- FREE Team Photo (safety and fun photo).
- FREE use of Walking Poles (less pressure on legs downhill).
- FREE celebratory Drink received at the end (your lifesaver).
- Customer service friendly.
- Trip Advisor Excellence Certificate 2018.
- Ngati Hikairo and Department of Conservation Concessionaire Approved.
- Tourism New Zealand QualMark Awarded - Quality Assured.
- New Zealand Transport Association License TSL / PSL Approved.
- Authentic local family business of Maōri descent established 2012.
Your booking is confirmed upon availability, just like that. After you have booked if you have any special requests you can let us know via phone +6422 314 2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org All terms and conditions are available from our website www.backyardtours.com
Bookings are essential for your secure convenience as sort after Book NOW!